Sunday, November 23, 2008

Recovering from Surgery

It has been a while since I've been here to post, so I'm catching up.... 2 blogs in one night, that has to be a record for me... lol

Just had a bit of needed surgery on November 5. I was very nervous as it was the first time I had ever had surgery, so I had to put on my big girl panties and face the music, but all went well. I had the surgery at St. Josephs Hospital in Orange and it was a great hospital experience (as hospital stays go). I spent 3 days in the hospital and have been home now for a little over 2 weeks. According to the Dr. am healing right on schedule.

Mark has been taking really good care of me and I feel GREAT! I will be off until after the first of the year and I am learning that I will need every bit of it to recover. I'm still sore and moving a tad slow ... but in time I will be good as new.

Thanks for all the well wishes and love. I'm so thankful that everything is as it should be and I'm healthy. :D ME

No comments: